The Center for Perioperative Outcomes (CPO) is committed to using data analytics to improve clinical outcomes. The CPO employs data visualization techniques to communicate trends in data and make it accessible and actionable for wide audiences.
The center employs modern statistical methodologies such as multivariate regression, propensity score matching and time-series analyses.
Data Visualization and Analytics Accomplishments
The CPO's successes in data visualization and analytics include:
- Automated and on-demand report requests to support perioperative operations.
- Custom queries from anesthesia medical records.
- Collaboration with IT teams to create real-time notifications.
- Billing documentation compliance dashboard.
- Dynamic executive/division chief dashboard in Tableau comprised of operational and quality measures.
- Database administration including builds and maintenance.
- Co-design of enterprise-wide Epic reporting for Anesthesia.
For more information on CPO analytics please contact us.