In addition to local electronic health record data availble for extration, the CPO offers the following databases:
- Local Research Data Repository (RDR): The Department of Anesthesiology, in partnership with the Architecture for Research Computing in Health (ARCH) in the Information Technologies & Services Department (ITS) has created a Research Data Repository (RDR) to assemble pre, intra, and postoperative data in a single location. This RDR allows for easy access to various pieces of information (demographic, clinical, provider, and outcomes) necessary to confirm clinical and outcome-based hypotheses.
- For more information about RDRs please visit the ARCH site.
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- State Inpatient Database: Large administrative database containing approximately 97% of all inpatient discharge records from community hospitals. Medicare, Medicaid, privately insured and uninsured patients are all included.
- Multicenter Perioperative Outcomes Group: A consortium of more than 50 medical centers aggregating large volumes of observational perioperative electronic health record (EHR) data and patient-reported outcomes to facilitate research and quality initiatives.
For any questions related to database access, including to the Department of Anesthesiology's local Research Data Repository, contact us.